Sunday, September 6, 2009

OM F'ing God

I just wrote a huge long post that corresponded with all these pictures, complete with active links to all the places I mentioned and for some reason it didn't f'ing post. It took me over half an hour to write the chronicle of "What have you been up to?" That is what the posting was called but the system didn't save that either SO it has a new name. I simply can't re-write it. Therefore look at the pictures and come to your conclusions. Probably more exciting than what I wrote anyway.













2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have read your posting but I did enjoy the photos. Beautiful Brook and RJ looks exactly like a Norman Rockwell boy, so all boy.
    love sister1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I have tried and tried, but I can't make my stories seem at all as cool as I know they would be if you told them. You are just going to have to go back and add some more text. That is all there is to it. I know that it is painful, but I want my backstory dammit.

    Also, I wish that I could hope to look as serious and gorgeous with my face covered in chocolate. Is there anything prettier than our little brunettes? I think not.

    ReplyDelete