Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sister Love

When I try to think about the best way to describe Sister's Week-End I can never come up with the right adjectives. To say it is perfect or wonderful or joyfully therapeutic is just not sufficient. If am inspired by my sisters, I am loved unconditionally by them and I'm uplifted by them. They think I am wonderful and I think they are wonderful. We laugh together, we cry together and we sometimes embarrass ourselves together. We eat a lot and we shop a lot, we sing and sometimes we even dance. My sisters are the bees knees, they are the wind beneath my wings, they are so beautiful to me and they are my heros. They tell me what colors to wear and which ones not to wear, they tell me when my ass looks too big and when I dress like an old lady. They tell me you are so beautiful in red and they tell me I'm funny and smart. They truly, truly sustain me. I lover babies you sisters.

3 comments:

  1. I have come back a read this post a couple of times. It makes me that happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that makes me happy. Thank you Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now reading this and it made me cry. I feel the same way only I do not have your way with words. Suffice to say my sisters are one of my greatest blessings. I would be lost without them.
    sister1

    ReplyDelete