Sunday, November 8, 2009

On My Way

I started a trek across the US on Monday, November 2nd, to North Carolina to greet Ryan home from Iraq. I can guarantee you we drove long and hard and arrived on Friday, Nov. 6th to reach our destination before the 82nd Airborne arrived back to Fort Bragg after a 12 month deployment. Almost every picture I took was from the window of our truck as we sped along at 60 miles an hour. However, I did persuade the driver, my son's wife, to stop and let me snap this shot of the moon rising over the Arizona desert. It is the best shot of my trip so far. Ryan is due to land back in the US at 3:40 a.m. Nov. 10th. Dear Lord how wonderful it will be to have our boy back in our loving arms.

2 comments:

  1. This has answered some of the questions I sent you on facebook. What are you doing while you wait for Ryan?
    Your photo is beautiful.
    sister1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo! I know what she is doing... Pacing anxiously, and jumping up and down in anticipation, that's what.

    ReplyDelete