Sunday, September 14, 2014

Shasta Turns 1

Birthday Girl


Thank you Auntie Brandi for the real purdy birthday banner

Bubble concentration

It's hard eating cheese poopies and riding my pink birthday mobile.




Shasta is a lucky girl, her Grandma Lynn owns the Pony Rides at William Land Park. What a great place for a birthday party!
Sierra has graduated from pony to big girl horses
One on one time with Great Aunt Marlene





So nice to have a big sister to help open presents. Enjoy Sierra, this will probably be the last year this happens.


I am so damn cute!











"I think I like this birthday business"


"Oh, look at all this pretty ribbon!"


"Wait a minute, this is a tangled mess."


"Help mom and dad, I'm being strangled by ribbon"

"Ahhgg, its taking over."



"I'm out of here!"





"I can't get a damn thing out of this bottle."








Daddy snuggles


Shasta's cake is as big as her dress


"I'm 1."


Grandma Lynn helps Shasta unwind after the messy cake episode








Birthday cake meltdown










Sierra enjoys a ride at the nearby Funderland



A birthday in the tress, "Thank you mommy and daddy."

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the birthday girl had a fabulous day and so did her sister. Nice pics. The girls look adorable.
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, it was a really nice relaxing day. We had to move the party into the shade about 8 times but everyone had a nice time. I'm just really thankful Sadie and Ryan are California side and that Grandma Lynn and I can enjoy the little girls as is fitting for Grandmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh, how fun to see everyone! Looks like a fun day. Sierra had more fun than anyone. Very very much cuteness! Thanks for posting Teensy. Love you muchly! xoxo Auntie L

    ReplyDelete